Flower Mound Dental ™
The Office Of William Wyatt, Jr., DDS
Flower Mound Dental has been a staple of the Flower Mound community since 1995. It has been our great privilege to provide a warm and inviting “Dental Home” for patients throughout our slice of North Texas – Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville, Argyle, Copper Canyon, Double Oak, Lantana, Bartonville, Coppell, Carrollton; the “Flower-Plex” as we like to call it!
Quality care at all life stages
Led by Dr. William E. Wyatt, Jr., our team believes that you deserve a happy, healthy, attractive, and complete smile well into your golden years. Dr Wyatt likes to say,(with a smile) that “We want your teeth to last longer than you do.” We have developed a special interest in caring for adult’s and senior’s teeth, gums, and mouths. We understand that certain medical conditions can make your teeth and gums more susceptible to disease and infections. Furthermore, many medications used to manage chronic diseases can increase the risk of oral threats by causing xerostomia (“dry mouth”), a risk factor for tooth decay.
Our services often blend cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dentistry, designed to protect and preserve the teeth and other oral structures:
- Cosmetic dentistry, addressing imperfections such as stained or yellow teeth, gaps between teeth; for instance, professional teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and dental bonding
- Restorative dentistry, rebuilding decayed, broken, infected, and otherwise damaged teeth; for example, dental fillings, inlays, onlays (partial crowns), and full-coverage dental crowns
- Advanced tooth replacement with dental implants designed like natural teeth to “root” crowns, bridges, and dentures in the jawbone for utmost stability and comfort
- Precision dental bridges, partials, and complete dentures to replace a single tooth, many teeth, or a mouthful of teeth
- ClearCorrect® orthodontics, a removable and discreet alternative to conventional “Metal Mouth” braces
- Range of relaxing sedation dentistry methods to fight dental fear and apprehension and to ensure the most pleasant experience before, during, and after complex or lengthy appointments
- In-House surgical capabilities to resolve the likes of impacted wisdom teeth, jaw and bite imbalances, and Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Comprehensive preventive dentistry, such as routine professional cleanings and oral exams, are a cornerstone of our practice. We use numerous cutting-edge diagnostic and treatment technologies (such as lasers and digital and 3D x-rays) to support the most comfortable dental procedures, optimal outcomes, and fast and predictable healing
Experience Truly Gentle, Exceptional Dentistry. We live and embody this tagline. Find out for yourself by scheduling a visit.
The Flower Mound Dental office is conveniently located at the southwest corner of the intersection of FM 2499/Long Prairie Road and FM 1171/Cross Timbers Road, in the Kroger Shopping Center, next door to Planet Tan. Our team can be reached at (972) 351-8555.
William E. Wyatt, Jr. DDS
When it comes to dental education, you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone more knowledgeable than Dr. William E. Wyatt, Jr. Dr. Wyatt is actively involved in many facets of continuing education, participating in dental conferences, symposia, and fellowships. In 1986, he received his Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry, which requires at least 500 hours of additional continuing education and the passage of a rigorous written exam.
Real Patients. Real Results.
Advanced Dental Technology
At Flower Mound Dental, we use state-of-art dental technology, such as digital CBCT, 3D scanner, and more, to offer our patients the best in high tech dentistry, to ensure greater convenience, optimal safety, and improved comfort. We invite you to visit our office to experience quality care.